THE VOTING DEADLINE FOR THIS HAS PASSED
We have recently launched an initiative to bring together a diverse group of New York-based leaders and change agents and equip them with tools to use oral history in service of their mission. The program, entitled Telling Lives, has already convened two workshops attracting 30 advocates from organizations like Picture the Homeless and Make the Road-NY.
We now have an exciting opportunity through an online competition with Good Magazine to receive seed funding to further develop and expand this initiative to more communities in New York. As longtime supporters of the Center, we ask that you take two minutes out of your day, vote for our project here, and encourage others to vote as well.
The program is co-sponsored by the Columbia Center for Oral History and the Oral History Master of Arts program. Click here to learn more about the workshops.
• Visit the Telling Lives page at: http://jumo-organizations.maker.good.is/projects/Telling-Lives
• Click "Vote for this Idea" to vote for us!
• Log in with your GOOD account. If you don't have a GOOD account, it's free to join. All you need is an email address or a Facebook account to register.
•If you use an email address, you will be emailed a link that you need to click in order to verify your address.
• Once you've voted, you'll get a notification at the top of the screen verifying that your vote has been counted.
• Remember, you can only vote once during the entire voting period, so please let your friends know and spread the word!